WELCOME TO 🎤 180TRENDs

NEWS | 180MARKET | HEALTH TIPS | ADVERTS | FEATURED PERSONALITY

⚫PROMOTE MUSIC, VIDEOS AND BRANDS⚫

  • Advice:- Should I Let Him Go ?? Or Keep Trying????
  • So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well my current financial state is making me have doubts about our relationship, he's also not stable according to him but a lot of times I doubt that even if he was he probably won't tell me, or he'll leave me to do it all.

    I don't demand anything from him, he's not my dad, I loved him so I always try to act like a grown woman even when I need help, but after losing so much money in a scam I'm so broke that I barely have money to eat. He knows this but he didn't do anything to help, that's how I've been living like I'm single. I do every thing for myself but it's not been easy.

    Do you think it's okay to let him go and focus on me? Because I really don't understand his role in my life anymore, or should I try to wait while working and see if he's different in the future?


    1 comment:

    1. There's no need to wait, if he doesn't acknowledges you now knowing your condition, he wouldn't do that later.

      ReplyDelete